Bioplastics Market by Type, Application and Geography | Global forecasts to 2025
Download a Free Sample Report Now!
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arkema SA, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, NatureWorks LLC, Novamont SpA, Plantic Technologies Ltd., SHOWA DENKO KK, Teijin Ltd., Toray Industries Inc. and Toyota Tsusho Corp. are among the main players in the market. Although the emergence of biobased and renewable raw materials will offer immense growth opportunities, the profitability of conventional plastic compared to bioplastics will challenge the growth of market players. To make the most of opportunities, market sellers should focus more on growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Bioplastics Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The bioplastics market is segmented as follows:
- Not biodegradable
- Packaging and food service
- Agriculture And Horticulture
- CG and HA
- North America
- South America
Identify the growth potential in each segment. Download our free sample here:
Related material reports include:
Global biobased PET market – The global bio-based PET market is segmented by application (bottles and others) and by geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Biodegradable Packaging Materials Market – The global biodegradable packaging materials market is segmented by product (paper packaging materials and bioplastic packaging materials), application (food packaging, beverage packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, personal care packaging and others) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA and South America).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Bioplastics Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Bioplastics Market report covers the following areas:
- Biodegradable Plastics Market Size
- Biodegradable Plastics Market Trends
- biodegradable plastics industry analysis
This study identifies government initiatives to increase the use of bioplastic packaging as one of the main reasons for the growth of the bioplastics market in the coming years.
Bioplastics Market 2021-2025: Supplier Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of about 25 vendors operating in the bioplastics market. Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our Bioplastics market research report is designed to provide entry assistance, client profile, and mergers and acquisitions as well as leveraging strategy support. Marlet.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Bioplastics Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the bioplastics market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the bioplastics market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the bioplastics market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Bioplastics Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Packaging and Food Service – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Agriculture and Horticulture – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- CG and HA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Non-Biodegradable – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Biodegradable – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries SA
- NatureWorks LLC
- Novamont SpA
- Plantic Technologies Ltd.
- SHOWA DENKO KK
- Teijin Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Toyota Tsusho Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]