Global bio-based composite materials market
Report Scope: This report will cover the biocomposites industry. Definitive and detailed global market estimates and projections are provided, followed by detailed analysis of regions, countries, types, end-use industries, and ongoing trends.
New York, Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Bio-based Composite Material Market” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06315960/?utm_source=GNW
The scope of this Biocomposites market report will cover all types of commercially available products, applications and fiber types actively utilized and consumed by crucial application industries.
Market size and estimates will be provided in terms of revenue (US$ million), with 2021 serving as the base year; and the market forecast will be given for the period from 2022 to 2027.
This report examines the impact of COVID-19. In 2021, the growth rate of all industries in the world was affected by the pandemic.
The currently developing Russian-Ukrainian war and the COVID-19 pandemic have, at present, hampered the growth of all economies in the world. In addition to measures taken to lock down and contain the spread of the coronavirus while minimizing disruption to supply chains in their respective countries, various governments around the world are now also taking action to contain the economic downturn triggered by the coronavirus invasion. Ukraine by Russia. .
The bio-composites market is segmented on the basis of its applications, namely: building & construction, automotive, industrial and others. This market is further divided into different types of biocomposite by-products such as wood fiber composites and non-wood fiber composites.
The report includes:
– 74 data tables and 15 additional tables
– An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global bio-composite markets
– Global market trend analyses, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2027
– Highlights of current and future Bio-based Composite Materials market potential and areas of interest to forecast this Bio-based Composites market across various segments and sub-segments
– Estimation of the real size of the biocomposites market, market forecast in millions of dollars and analysis of the corresponding market share segmented by product type, application, fiber/reinforcement type, resin and geographical region
– Assessment of key drivers, trends, opportunities, and challenges in this innovation-driven market, along with technological advancements and regulatory implications in the market
– Information related to the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukrainian war on the bio-composite materials market
– Discussion of industry value chain analysis of Biocomposites market, providing a systematic study of major intermediaries involved, with emphasis on raw materials, intermediates, part manufacturers and users finals
– Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and industry revenue
– Updated information on increasing investment in R&D activities, key technology issues, industry-specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and implications of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
– Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Azek Building Products, FlexForm Technologies, Lingrove, Trex Company Inc. and Universal Forest Products
Natural fibres, including kenaf, sisal, jute, banana and rice husk, are processed as reinforcement in polymers for the manufacture of bio-composites. Bio-composites are entirely green; the polymer and the fiber are both obtained from vegetable or biodegradable materials.
Although the composites consist of partial green parts, in which any polymer or fiber is biodegradable, they are derived from a natural plant. Natural fibers are cost effective, have low density, have high specific strength properties and are biodegradable.
Biocomposites are suitable for refined consumer products, packaging and disposable consumer products; and they are suitable for light applications. This report majorly focuses on the current trends affecting the bio-composites market over the next five years.
BCC Research forecasts the global Biocomposites market size to grow from approximately REMOVED in 2021 to REMOVED in 2027 at a five-year CAGR (2022 to 2027) of REMOVED.
Among the types of natural fibers, wood fiber accounts for the highest market share due to high demand and increasing usage of natural fiber in construction and automotive sectors. This generates several beneficial opportunities for growth in the natural fiber reinforcement materials market.
The use of the following raw materials, including flax, hemp and kenaf, is increasing, especially in the manufacture of light and fuel-efficient cars, and this is expected to drive demand.
The properties of bio-composites also support the growth and use of bio-composites in various materials. Properties such as non-corrosive nature, high specific strength and low costs, among others, will help increase the implementation of natural fiber based biocomposites in automotive, aerospace, construction and others. industrial applications.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06315960/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001