Global Helium Market Outlook to 2030
Dublin, July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Helium Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Technology, Demand & Supply, End-User Industries, Distribution Channel, Regional Demand, 2015-2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global helium demand is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.65%. Helium is a chemically inert gas which liquefies at low temperatures. It is commercially available in two forms namely gas and liquid. It has many properties, including non-reactive, non-corrosive and non-flammable properties. Due to these properties, helium finds application in many fields including breathing mixtures, cryogenics, leak detection, welding, pressurization and purging, controlled atmosphere, etc. It has many end-use industries such as aerospace, electronics and semiconductor, nuclear power, healthcare, welding, metal fabrication, etc.
Growing demand from the healthcare industry where it is used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for cooling magnets and the semiconductor and electronics industry where it is used in the manufacturing of LED screens are expected to boost the demand for helium during the forecast period. In addition, strict government regulations regarding the use of helium and an expensive extraction process could hamper demand growth during the forecast period. In addition, the increasing demand for ultra-low temperature freezers is expected to push the demand further during the forecast period.
In 2020, the spread of COVID-19 in major global economies caused lockdowns nationwide that impacted a number of industries. Medical gases have been among the industries most affected during the pandemic. This impacted the demand for helium for the first half of 2020. The demand for helium increased during the coronavirus pandemic. However, demand for semiconductors and electronics fell during the pandemic. This negatively affected the demand for helium.
Regionally, the Asia-Pacific region holds most of the global demand for helium due to growing demand for healthcare, semiconductors and electronics. In addition, the increase in population and per capita income in emerging economies like India and China, coupled with the growing number of industries using helium, is another factor influencing demand growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
Goal of the study:
- Evaluate the helium supply and demand scenario that covers the production, demand and supply of the helium market in the world.
- To analyze and forecast the size of the helium market.
- To classify and forecast the global helium market on the basis of technology, end use, and regional distribution.
- Identify the drivers and challenges of the global helium market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global helium market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the main players involved in the manufacture of helium.
The main global players in helium are Air Liquide, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Gulf Cryo, Linde Plc, Messer Group GmbH, PGNIG SA, Renergen, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Gazprom, Iwatani Corporation, Matheson Tri-Gas Inc. , NexAir LLC. , Qatargas Operating Company Limited, Weil Group.
To extract the data of the global helium market, primary research surveys were conducted among manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users of helium. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their competitors. Using this technique, the publisher was able to include manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Additionally, the publisher has analyzed various end user segments and projected positive outlook for the global helium market over the next several years.
The publisher calculated the demand for helium on a global scale by analyzing historical data and demand forecasts that were made taking into account the imported helium, the prices and the materials used for the production of helium. The publisher obtained these values ââfrom industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical sales data from the respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc. were also investigated.
Key target audience:
- helium manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Helium distribution organizations, forums and alliances
- Government agencies such as regulators and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as helium manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them target growing segments over the next several years (two to five years ahead), thereby helping stakeholders to make investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
Main topics covered:
1. Product and type presentation
2. Global Helium Market Outlook, 2015-2030
2.1. Capacity, by volume
2.1.1. By region
2.2.1. By region
2.3. Operational efficiency
2.3.1. By region
2.4. Capacity, by location
2.5. Capacity, by process
2.6. Capacity, by application
3. Global Helium Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, by Volume
3.1. By type
3.2. By application
3.3. By sales channel
3.4. By region
3.5. By company
4. North America Helium Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, by Volume
4.1. By type
4.2. By application
4.3. By sales channel
4.4. By country
5. Asia-Pacific Helium Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, by Volume
5.1. By type
5.2. By application
5.3. By sales channel
5.4. By country
6. Europe Helium Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, by Volume
6.1. By type
6.2. By application
6.3. By sales channel
6.4. By country
7. MEA Helium Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, by Volume
7.1. By type
7.2. By application
7.3. By sales channel
7.4. By country
8. South America Helium Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, by Volume
8.1. By type
8.2. By application
8.3. By sales channel
8.4. By country
9. Competitive landscape
9.1. Company Profiles
9.1.1. Basic details
9.1.3. Sector / product information
9.1.4. Expansion plans
9.1.5. SWOT analysis
9.1.6. Key strategy
10. Market dynamics
11. World foreign trade – Top 10 importing countries and top 10 exporting countries, by value and volume
12. Market trends and developments
13. Strategic recommendations
14. About the publisher and the disclaimer
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qaqx4k