Global Underwater Lighting Market (2021 to 2026)
DUBLIN, February 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Underwater Lighting Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Light Source Type, Mounting Type, Installation Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid Impact -19 with Ansoff analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global underwater lighting market is estimated at $302.2 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $394.96 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.5%.
The global underwater lighting market is boosted owing to the growing demand for processing underwater lighting in the various swimming pools, fountains, aquariums and other applications. The benefits offered by aquatic lighting systems to fish attractors for night fishing are driving the growth of the market.
Additionally, the growing demand for aesthetic landscaping with water is helping to fuel the growth of the market. On the other hand, the high cost associated with the installation of energy efficient LEDs restricts the market and hinders the development of the global underwater lighting market.
In addition, the replacement of traditional lighting solutions with underwater lighting solutions, increasing urbanization and increasing government initiatives and support for the adoption of energy efficient LEDs will create potential demand over the course of the forecast period. Additionally, high underwater light absorption is the challenge that can negatively affect the growth of the market.
The global underwater lighting market is segmented on the basis of application type, light source type, mounting type, installation type, and geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Acuity Brands, Inc, Aqualuma LED Lighting, Attwood Corporation, Eaton Corporation plc, Hayward Industries, Inc, Lumishore, OceanLED, Shadow-Caster, Inc, Signify Holding BV, and TH Marine Supplies, Inc.. , etc
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Underwater Lighting Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Rise in Demand for Underwater Lighting in Various Applications
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Aesthetic Landscaping with Water
4.1.3 Advantages for Fish Attractor for Night Fishing
4.2.1 High cost associated with energy efficient LEDs
4.3.1 Replacement of traditional lighting solutions
4.3.2 Increase Government Initiatives for Energy Efficient LED Adoption
4.4.1 Increased Light Absorption Underwater
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Underwater Lighting Market, By Type of Application
6.2 Boat/yacht lighting
6.4 Swimming pools
7 Global Underwater Lighting Market, By Light Source Type
7.3.2 Metal halide lamps
8 Global Underwater Lighting Market, By Mounting Type
8.2 Surface mounting
9 Global Underwater Lighting Market, by Installation Type
9.2 New installation
9.3 Retrofit facilities
10 Global Underwater Lighting Market, By Geography
11 Competitive landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1M&A and investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.1 Trademarks Acuity, Inc.
12.2 Aqualuma LED lighting
12.3 Arihant LED Lights Private Limited
12.4 Attwood Company
12.5 Batsystem i Gothenburg AB
12.6 Bluefin LED
12.7 BIRNS, Inc.
12.8 Dabmar Lighting, Inc.
12.9 Underwater Deep Glow Lighting
12.10 Eaton Corporation plc
12.11 FIRE WATER MARINE
12.12 G1 Energy Solutions Private Limited
12.13 Global Light & Power, LLC
12.14 Hayward Industries, Inc.
12.15 Huaxia Lighting Co Ltd
12.16 Larson Electronics, LLC
12.17 Action Camera Lights, LLC
12.18 Light and movement
12.20 Monroe Engineered Products
12.21 Ocean LED
12.22 Perko, Inc.
12.23 Shadow-Caster, Inc.
12.24 Shenzhen Sanxinbao Semiconductor Lighting Co Ltd
12.25 Signify Holding B.V.
12.26 Intelligent Systems Controls, Inc.
12.28 TH Marine Supplies, Inc.
12.29 Truck-Lite Co Ltd
12:30 p.m. Limited Underwater Lights
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1t9czp
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets