Stadium Seating Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report
New York, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Stadium Seating Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material, By Design, By Type, By Application And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06360884/?utm_source=GNW
Stadium Seating Market Growth and Trends
The global stadium seating market size is expected to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% from 2022 to 2030. This growth can be attributed to increasing business construction of new stadiums as well as an increase in renovations. activities from existing ones. Furthermore, increase in government initiatives to upgrade sports infrastructure in the regions is also expected to fuel the growth of the market.
The growing sports culture in various regions including North America, Asia and the Middle East has increased the demand for various sports leagues and competitions in the region. Moreover, countries like China and India have witnessed a growth in their sports culture due to the conduct of a wide range of sporting events including Chinese Super League, Indian Super League, Pro Kabaddi League and the Premier Badminton League.
This is also expected to increase the growth of the market.
Wood is one of the oldest materials used to manufacture stadium seating. The main types of wood used in the manufacture of seats are beech, ash, cherry, birch, mahogany, pecan and teak. Wood is an available natural and renewable resource and does not contribute to any environmental degradation like plastics
Ocean plastic is also used to make stadium seats. The technology uses 4.54 kg of plastic waste retained from recycled ocean plastic for the production of each seat. In addition, these eco-friendly chairs are considered economical and competitive compared to seats made from conventional raw materials.
The companies, including Avant, Irwin Seating Company and Evertaut Seating, are integrated at both stages of the supply chain, i.e. in the manufacture and distribution of the products. These companies enter into direct contracts with customers and take over projects. Market players have also established sales and distribution networks in various regions to meet the demand of these markets. Moreover, the companies in the market also provide services such as installation, design, and maintenance.
The stadium seating market includes established players such as Avant, Camatic Seating, Recaro, Kotobuki Seating and Series Seating. Most of these companies focus on forward integration by providing services including installation, design, customization and maintenance of their products as well as manufacturing of a wide range of accessories used with the products.
Stadium Seating Market Report Highlights
• The metal is expected to lead the market over the forecast period with a CAGR of 2.1%. Metal is considered a much stronger, heavier and harder material than other materials such as plastic and wood. The main types of metals used to manufacture stadium seating are aluminum and steel. Aluminum is lightweight, durable and readily available due to which its application is growing in stadium seating
• Non-folding seats accounted for revenue of USD 711.0 million in 2021. The segment is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. This means low maintenance costs because the seats are fixed without unnecessary movement. This makes them affordable for venues with relatively low budgets. Non-folding seats are the oldest form and are mostly found in older stadiums. Additionally, this segment includes fixed seats, portable seats, and non-folding grandstands.
• The outdoor stadium segment accounted for a large share and is expected to witness a high growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the presence of a large number of stadiums coupled with the increasing construction of new stadiums due to the growing interest of people in outdoor sports
• North America dominated the market due to the presence of a large number of stadiums. The major countries fueling the growth of the market are the United States, Canada, and Mexico. In addition, the region is also expected to experience growth due to the increasing construction of new stadiums as well as the growing sports culture in the countries.
• The market is very competitive due to the presence of a large number of manufacturers. Companies opt for the development of eco-friendly and sustainable seating solutions to win the competition
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06360884/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.