Work anywhere – Work anywhere – Work with everyone with Zultys MX version 17 system and ZAC 8 UC client
Posted: October 15, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. EDT|Update: 19 minutes ago
SUNNYVALE, California, October 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Zultys today announced that version 17 for all Zultys deployments is available for download to all customers with active subscriptions.
Zultys also introduces version 8.0 of the Zultys Advanced Communicator (ZAC) application and the browser-based Unified Communications Client WebZAC which combines business telephony features and cutting-edge collaboration features.
âWith version 17, we expand the ability to collaborate with anyone and eliminate the hassle of juggling multiple apps and accounts while potentially compromising security,â said John osgood, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Zultys. âZultys wants to make it as easy as possible for our users to chat, video call and share a screen with their colleagues and customers, all from a single pane of glass, our ZAC app or its equivalent WebZAC browser. “
Zultys Leap Frogs goes beyond traditional, business-to-business “teams” with all the collaboration tools you need to collaborate with your customers
Zultys users can now access more collaborative features with external contacts invited as guests in ZAC. Company employees often work closely with people outside the company, which is why Zultys offers more options to customers:
- Invited teammates or clients can join a secure chat group or one-on-one chat through a browser link without downloading any software
- Zultys users and their guests can easily collaborate through screen sharing and exchange files
- Guests can join calls via a softphone through their browser or bind to an external phone number
- Turn a one-on-one phone call into a video call for a more personal experience
The Zultys phone system can be your collaboration hub, not only for internal teams but also for business-to-business projects and enriched customer communication.
Zultys brings extended functionality to all devices with Web-WebRTC functionality
WebZAC eliminates the need for software downloads
With version 17, Zultys extended the capabilities of browser-based WebZAC. WebZAC users can access UC features on any device: Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, or tablet.
- The same visual interface as the ZAC application for a smooth user experience
- Calls, instant messaging, video, file transfer and screen sharing without downloading any software
- Use a softphone to communicate through your device’s speakers and microphone
- And much more!
With access to all major collaboration features, WebZAC is easy to use on any device.
MXoutbound dialer is now web-based
Web applications do not require software downloads and are available from any device that supports a browser, regardless of the operating system.
- Generate outbound dialing campaigns on the fly from any device, inside or outside the office; no time wasted downloading an app or worrying about operating system requirements
- Create sophisticated automated campaigns, including appointment confirmation and surveys
- You can import and export campaign results anywhere and anytime
- You can also access the call recording archive, SuperView real-time call center statistics, information panel and more through a browser
[Beta Version] Multi-party video feature adds faces to group calls
Zultys has integrated multistakeholder video capability into group chats and conferences to make it even easier to work with colleagues on one pane of glass. No need to switch to another program or even switch to another part of the application. Everything teammates need is in one place. Available in both client and web versions of ZAC.
Download MX Release 17.0 is available immediately.
Zultys provides an easy-to-use, secure and reliable platform designed to streamline all forms of communication and increase productivity for businesses of any size.
Learn more at www.zultys.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.